"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
James 1:2-4

The Gilland Family of 6!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Love Review...


30 days ago, on July 11, 2011 I began the “Love Challenge”, several of you joined me.  I would love to hear from those of you who participated in this exercise.

How did it change the way you love or did it open your eyes to changes you might need to make in the way you love others?  What did you learn about God's perfect love?  

I'm so excited to hear how God spoke to your heart through His word over the past few weeks.  I’ll be sharing my experience with the “Love Challenge” in a few days.  

“We love because he first loved us.” 1 John 4:19  

Joyfully, 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment